- I’ll start to look on the brighter side of things.
- I won’t take shit from anyone.
- I won’t cry over another asshole.
- I won’t hate myself because of my imperfections.
- I’ll be more confident.
- Bitches can GTFO.
- I’ll surround myself with the ones who make me laugh.
- I won’t slack off in school… maybe just a little.
- I’ll appreciate my parents more.
- I won’t get butt-hurt over silly little things.
- But most importantly, I’ll let go of the past.
see a picture of your friends without you:
some bitch writes on your crushes wall:
see he’s dating this bitch:
annoying skank tries to start shit with you over inbox:
horny pedo adds you up:
ugly and uglier are listed as in a relationship:
LaYdeEe.BabyKiss//Bi3berCull3nJonAs* adds you:
scrolling through newsfeed like:
then go on tumblr like:
When some bitch posted on his wall and I’m like
So I check on the bitch’s profile. Her wall, info, pictures, etc.
Then I realized I’m prettier than her and I’m like
When my crush approaches me this way:
I pretend to be calm:
And when he’s gone I look:
I’ll start texting my friends about what happened:
And my friends are happier than me:
I’ll end up like this inside my room while recalling what happened:
»I am guilty beyond reasonable doubt.