1. They will always smell good even if it’s just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worthwhile.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she’s the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says “lets not fight anymore” even though you know that an hour later….
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say “I love you”.
18. Actually, Just the way they kiss you…
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt.
23. The way they say “I miss you”.
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn’t hurt her anymore. Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you.
When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling only felt.
Once upon a time, there was once a guy who was very much in love with this girl. This romantic guy folded 1,000 pieces of papercranes as a gift to his girl. Although, at that time he was just a small executive in his company, his future doesn’t seemed too bright, they were very happy together. Until one day, his girl told him she was going to Paris and will never come back. She also told him that she cannot visualise any future for the both of them, so let’s go their own ways there and then… heartbroken, the guy agreed. When he regained his confidence, he worked hard day and night, slogging his body and mind just to make something out of himself. Finally with all these hardwork and with the help of friends, this guy had set up his own company… “You never fail until you stop trying.” he always told himself. “I must make it in life!” One rainy day, while this guy was driving, he saw an elderly couple sharing an umbrella in the rain walking to some destination. Even with the umbrella, they were still drenched. It didn’t take him long to realise those were his ex-girlfriend’s parents. With a heart in getting back at them, he drove slowly beside the couple, wanting them to spot him in his luxury sedan. He wanted them to know that he wasn’t the same anymore, he had his own company, car, condo, etc. He had made it in life! Before the guy can realise, the couple was walking towards a cemetary,and he got out of his car and followed them…and he saw his ex-girlfriend, a photograph of her smiling sweetly as ever at him from her tombstone… and he saw his precious papercranes in a bottle placed beside her tomb. Her parents saw him. He walked over and asked them why this had happened. They explained, she did not leave for France at all. She was stricken ill with cancer. In her heart, she had believed that he will make it someday, but she did not want her illness to be his obstacle … therefore she had chosen to leave him. She had wanted her parents to put his papercranes beside her, because, if the day comes when fate brings him to her again he can take some of those back with him. The guy just wept …the worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them but knowing you can’t have them and will never see them again. The End.
I have never attended summer school. I have a crush on someone older than me. Rainy days reek.
Copycats are so overrated. Where’s the originality these days?
I’ve already been to Limerick, Ireland. I love ice cream on a hot summer day! I laugh at my own jokes.
Burgers are my fave.
I’m so tall. Roaches and mice freak me out.
I can be a scaredy-cat sometimes.
I have hazel eyes.
Nope, i’m a blue-eyed babe! Hey, brown eyes are hot, too! Math and I don’t really get along.
^No way, I’m good at math, not to brag
History teachers scare the jeebies out of me! I’m friendly to the school janitors. Cupcakes! Love.
Summer is always about fun. I hate KJ people. They don’t have fun with them.
I listen to my iPod on a daily basis. I’m concerned with my health.
Smokers scare me. I’m not an alcoholic. Drug-drowned teenagers scare me; there is no way i’m gonna be like them.
I have some friends who have bad influence on people.
I can play the bass.
The guitar, too. I like exclamation points. :)
I’ve watched every episode of Spongebob, no kidding.
Spongebob rocks. I’m a critic of Spongebob!
^Boo. No critic dares to hate Spongebob. I’m not 18.
I love Summer.
My eyes are a dark shade of brown.
Can’t wait for another round of Summer! I have a pet.
I’ve got no pet. I like scary movies. ^No way, it scares the sh out of me! Swings are fun!
Playgrounds are addicting.
I love taking headshots in playgrounds.
I own something from Abercrombie.
Hollister rocks! Hoodies are hot. I’ll eat anything…except for vegetables. Wait, vegetables are good for us.
Random bolding is easier than Random Kyoos.
I own a lot of hoodies.
I own something from Mango.
YSL is a great designer…until that fateful day came, and took him away.
I find the girl’s/boy’s eyes attractive. Well, some.
Banana is my favorite fruit. Also, grapes! Blueberries are better than strawberries.
^No, it’s the other way around. I feel jumpy whenever i see my crush.
Mott’s apple juice rock! McDonald’s is my childhood favorite. I have a lot of DVDs.
I don’t own a CD player.
My iPod is an iPod Nano.
My iPod is broken…sadly. :(
I prefer strawberry over chocolate.
I swear, I love Hot Pockets.
All American-Rejects is forever my favorite band
I hate noisy people. Nosy people?
I eat Oreos with Milk. It’s never complete without milk.
Juno is one of my favorite movies.
I have more than 7 letters in my full name.